And Over At High Fidelity

I haven't been to the High Fidelity website in awhile, but found myself there one late evening a week ago as you read this. News has definitely changed since my last visit; details are fleshing out.

They are in alpha testing now and of course I am not one of the testers :D. Once I saw the direction the project was heading in I knew it was not my thing and I was not their audience. An interesting concept, it may certainly be successful. There are many very popular bits of technology that are just not my thing.

One of the most interesting additions to the information pool was the statement that there would be crypto currency in sort of a wind generated power going back to the energy grid sort of system.

"Creators of virtual worlds using High Fidelity software can contribute their servers and other devices to each other for scalability, using a digital currency that compensates participants for shared machine time."

So venture over to their website if you are one that likes gear and lots of digital interaction! It may just be the new world for you.