SL 2.0 Testing Sign Up -- Really?


Rumors are flying about the SL 2.0 "next generation" testing sign up.

Is it here? Is it coming soon?

A friend wrote me today SURE I would be the "one in the know". Well she obviously has me in a loftier position that I actually inhabit .

I did some research, wrote to some "in the know friends".

You know that theory "you can find out anything if you ask your three most influential friends and they ask theirs"?  Well you might be able to get to the President that way, but finding out about testing signup? Not so much.

I have decided to let it all flow by me. I am a patient gal and I don't feel all that comfortable with alpha testing which I assume this would be. I can be in the second or third wave.

But keep your eyes peeled. There may be something behind this rumor. 

Or not!