The State of the Nation - July End

Things seem pretty calm in SL. Nothing in the forums; all the New World gossip has died down. There was a panel discussion on Designing Worlds, but the first part happened right after the Firestorm interview noted previously and really there was nothing new there.

Personally I find that I am having the best monetary summer that I can remember, and today I believe (really foggy memory after so many years) that today was my top grossing day in seven years. So not all that many people are concerned it seems.

Two years is a long time off. Plenty of months to worry  -- later.

A new world is apparently opening in about three weeks, virtualvanguads.com (currently a template with NO info at all). I only know this is someone sent a message to Inworldz renters saying that they were closing the sim and moving to this new world mid Augus. I will of course check up on that. Don't imagine it will be much at the beginning but always good to know what is out there.

That's pretty much my thoughts. There are still more folks coming to Inworldz than the norm. Good for them; doesn't hurt the "big grid" much at all.