Facebook Occulus and Second Life

Well you knew it was coming.

In an article on UPSTART, Facebook, Oculus and Second Life (1.0) are linked in more than just passing rumor mode.

Is resistance futile?

I am not a Facebook fan and if I "have" to use Oculus in order to be in Second Life (or The New World) I'll be gone.

But that's just me.



  1. gravatar

    # by Indigo - August 29, 2014 at 2:32 PM

    That article makes my heart sink. "An Oculus Rift headset in every home"? Sounds like a step in a dystopian direction, especially when you throw in Facebook.

  2. gravatar

    # by Chic Aeon - August 29, 2014 at 6:38 PM

    Didn't make my day either. Although there have been many MANY plans by the Powers That Be that simply didn't work as they had no idea what the pulse of the citizen was (like why should they care). So stay strong and RESIST. I have no RL Facebook account and haven't logged into Chic's in years. That's a start.